Ads Top

Writing Prompts 002 a nonsense exercise

For this second entry, I'm doing it a little bit differently.
This is a writing exercise based on my activity on my blog.
I tend to use the same layouts for every post if I can and since I just copy and paste the previous layout into the new ones, trim down anything that I don't need and use the remaining parts as a foundation for the new posts.
To keep the story short, basically I trimmed down a whole paragraph and combine the first word and the last word together hence the culmination of words down there.
A couple actually do combine into real words but most of them don't make sense whatsoever.
The former would be in the first line while the latter would be in the second line onward and to ensure they're usable, I would choose the closest words Google suggest to me and change them to ... them.
It's possible I can't actually make coherent sentences with them so please excuse my addition of extra words for fluidity sake.
Here we go ...

002
a nonsense exercise

therehonetheethine, wageringbeforemessagetardythin,centsLearhastlustersurlyjotgitVickythesepossuma sear, Theronthenhence, thereuponthemesteenssheenTwasa noonanentthus, circulationether.
=

Twas there, Vicky, a thin and surly possum, wagering cents into the ether, as a tardy message for Lear Theron, who hast teen's sheen and luster that would sear through thee, hence the circulation to noon thus hone thine git then thereupon jot down these themes anent her.

-

well ... there you go. Not much of a sentence but workable. It would be better next time.

- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.