Ads Top

Altocumulus is the name of the trade ...

stop and stare 005
I cooled down on these posts but I think I'll post more in the coming weeks since I have a lot backed up to use eventually. Trying to change it up a bit, I try to use a different theme for this particular post and if you know what I referring to in the title, you know what it's about.
{06.33 p.m. of 16th of December, 2015}
Altocumulus cloud is the focus here since I accidentally got these three shots of similar middle-altitude clouds and hence this post. It's too complicated to summarize from the wiki page but it's basically "... characterized by globular masses or rolls in layers or patches ..."
{from 07.30 a.m. to 07.31 p.m. of 240th of December, 2015}
Oh yeah, this was one of the times that I woke up very early in the morning, early enough for me to do Subuh prayer in time instead of Jamak. I took it right in front of my house in my neighborhood and you can see my neighbor there, Doctor Salleh, tinkering with his car's engine as I stood in the middle of the road taking these couple of pictures.
Monkey tax, first picture in a set of five. If you visit my twitter page, I had been using one in this set as my profile picture until recently.
{05.03 p.m. of 16th of October, 2015}
I know I've been meaning to do posts on my trip to Krabi and yes it would come soon so here's a tease of what's to come. By the way, it's just the light fixtures of a bar outside of my hotel.
{10.30 p.m. of 26th of November, 2016}

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.