Ads Top

Ughh...

obligatory journal 387
Dear Diary #066 | August 01st, 2022

Hm...

Sometimes I do get a minor headache once in awhile, just like today...

The tricky thing though most of the times they were not that big that it would pound incessantly but still letting their presence known every now and then, annoying me enough to disturb my concentration.

Having a Panadol would certainly help if it became too unbearable, but I haven't buy a new batch since the last one ran out...

There's a couple of endings for this kind of headache:  it would dissipate through my sleep into the morning or... it would build up and wake me up with a throbbing headache, making it so uncomfortable until I could buy a Panadol in morning.

Well... here's hoping!

- -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.