Ads Top

Sleep deprivation is no joke!

obligatory journal 417
Dear Diary #080 | August 22nd, 2022
That was harrowing!

I had my usual unusual sleeping pattern and decided to sleep a little later and watch an episode of the Running Man.

Then my dad decided to throw a spanner in the works of my schedule by asking me to send my late mother's car to the kampung in Kuala Selangor to traded with his.

It was already 12 in the afternoon and he had to go back home in Shah Alam at 2.30.

I decided to take a nap and woke up around 1.25.

The following hour was quite an experience.

Wiry.

The drive was surprisingly okay going to and back in two hours.

It's just I could feel the strain in my eyes.

Definitely would not recommend it!

- -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.