Ads Top

Replacement.

obligatory journal 409
Dear Diary #076 | August 16th, 2022
I replaced one of the basketball nets just last afternoon, after months of the last time I did it before.

Usually they lasted two or three months at the most, but these ones held out so much longer because they're slightly bigger than the ones I usually used, so the strain on the strands are much more lesser.

Since it's been so long, I knew I would forgot something, and even after some time spent at the shop thinking what else I should've bought, I still forgot to buy the double-sided tapes, arguably the one thing that keep the net stays at the rim.

Ah, until the next day then.

- -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.