Ads Top

I'm not proud of myself...

obligatory journal 394
Dear Diary #069 | August 06th, 2022

Uhh...

Not proud. Not proud at all.

Lost my temper when the usually reliable new washing machine didn't turn at all, giving an error alert without actually telling me what it was...

Had to try a number of times for hours with no avail, certainly did banged it out of frustration a number of times and increasingly so as the time passed.

The thing that made me livid though was the auto-lock of the door, putting me over the edge as I was locked out of the wet laundry.

Couldn't figure out what to do to unlock it for awhile, had to Google after the initial rage had subsided a little.

A number of suggested solutions and a number of unsuccessful attempts... but at the end finally it worked, just had to turn it off and wait for a few moments.

... Doing laundry with your own bare hands is tiring, man!

- -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.