Ads Top

Guilty for being happy for someone else.

guilty pleasures Tuesday 035 & obligatory journal 390
Oh, here's something...

I have a lot of stuff that I thought I could mention in this section but I just haven't jot them down right away and they got lost in the ether... until now!

Carousell has been the life and death of me!

Ever since I found it almost a year ago, I had been updating my wardrobe with shirts and pants and shoes of course from these real sellers. Most of the time, 99 percent of the time, they're all legit but of course there's still some fault here and there. Since I have some experience on this site now, I am using it to the fullest.

Since my budget is limited every month, there's not much I could actually buy despite the increasingly elongated list.

So many items, so little money...

The drawback here is I'm just scrolling longingly across these offerings while waiting for them to be bought by someone else... but that's actually make me happy, really.

This list of favourites is actually curated by myself, going through thousands of possibilities and cherry-pick based on my personal preferences and likings. Sure, I did bought almost a hundred myself so that's an addiction that I can still control.

So knowing that someone that have similar taste as mine is owning the item that I coveted once before is just ease the sting of defeat. I know they're in a good home, at the least.

So, is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, I'm just wishing the items the best. Is it a bit out of the ordinary? I guess so...? It's a bit weird, I think. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Certainly I believe, since it's quite a unique one at that.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.