Ads Top

FOUR HUNDRED!!!

obligatory journal 400
Dear Diary #072 | August 11th, 2022

Didn't do my laundry properly before, so doing it properly this time around.

First, I let them soaked in water with the detergent first, but I just left it late, as usual, and had to done them right after I got home from playing basketball.

Rinsing them and then soaked them again in fabric softener next, finally able to finish rinsing them late at night and then had to hang them up to dry.

Usually I just had to do the last step only before but now with a faulty washing machine, I guess this is the norm now.

My back was killing me, had to use a small stool after this!

- -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.