Ads Top

"There's only one ego for this job, and it's a REALLY BIG ONE!"

Getting Started 037 Jim in the Suit with Plasma Blaster and Pocket Rocket [sidescroller] (Earthworm Jim) {1994} <#021>
 Have you played the wonderfully frustrating sidescroller and platformer, Earthworm Jim? I could only remember jumping around without any purpose ... I think now being a little more experienced and knowledgeable, I think I am up for second round!
The character was in the tone of Deadpool just with toned down fourth wall-breaking. It would be perfect for a remastered version for modern day consoles and PC. I want you to feel the pain of no-nonsense platformers from yesteryears!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.