Ads Top

"Do not be sorry ... be better."

Getting Started 035 Kratos [PS4] (God of War) {Q1 2018} <#019>
I tried to improve my drawings any chance that I got, and with an intriguing prospect in the older and grizzled Kratos from the upcoming 2018 soft reboot of God of War, I increased the canvas figuratively and literally twofold by doubling the size of the template that I used. Instead of the usual half of the A4, I used almost more than eighty percent of the paper hence allowing me to put more details where it need ... and boy doesn't he have a lot of details and I tried my best to add as much as I could in it. Unlike for Nier ...
I forgot to add that detail on his right hand! AAHH!!! {deep breath ...} Well, I'll add it after I finished this post and might repost it with other corrections that I could make to my previous works. I apologize again, Upin and Ipin! Anyway, how's the end result looks to you? Did I do a decent enough job? I only got feedback from reddit though, maybe one day I'll get some on other platforms as well ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.