Ads Top

"As a body everyone is single, as a soul never."

Getting Started 032 Steppenwolf [DC] (Justice League) {November 17th, 2017} <#017>
I would always try to post something different each time and not repeat topic from one to another ... and after this hectic week, I am just glad to be able to release anything! Thank you for those who still keep on coming and thank you for newcomers as well!
 Back to the topic, this is Steppenwolf, the presumed main villain of the upcoming DC Extended Universe's Justice League ensemble film and this overall look is based on the prematurely released image of the official action figure i.e. toys. I followed the Dorbz version's colour scheme and although I know the official Funko POP version would come out eventually closer to the release, I just wanted to give it ago.
I might give the comic book version a go down the line but I have to say this particular design of the antagonist's armor suit is so unnecessarily intricate that I took hours to finally finish the initial sketch. Even a headstart during a downtime in Pangkor Island couldn't help me sketch it out faster. Nevertheless, he is holding his Electro Axe and a Mother Box, both would be vital in his plan.
What do you think of my latest work here? Please do contact me here or on other social media platforms!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)
P.S.
Oh, that quote isn't from the man himself but rather by Hermann Hesse from his book with the same name. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.