Ads Top

"I am happy to meet you."

Getting Started 039 [Custom] <final> Voch'khari Guide Ozge
[Alfie by InCase] {2010->} <#022>
Man ... it is still a struggle for me to get the shading of the skins right! I do want to do the original series justice since I appreciate InCase's works and love his particular style and inclination for the fantasy and of course Not Safe For Work subjects. Google Alfie by InCase if you want to see the original works although there is a key word that you should keep in mind: hentai.
It's not the inclination for the sinful actions that I gravitate to (although that is the reason I stumbled upon it first), it is just this particular character's design and demeanor in the graphic novel that I just love. Aside from the little blemish on her face, I am proud to faithfully adapt her looks and represent her demeanor in a single pose. What do you think ?
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.