Ads Top

...himinashaitan...

obligatory journal 214
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #06 (54 | 157)
Why stop there? Let's start with a clean or at least cleaner slate.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Hard to overcome... So hard...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Now that I tweaked my left knee earlier last week, had to rest inside the house for days in awhile now. Not proud of it, but I had to take a lot of 'shortcuts' to cater to the daily step count tally... Had to warm myself back up again with light jogs and then light rounds of hoops.

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
And add seven back! From thirteen to sixteen! It was actually seventeen but couldn't put in the last one...
#4 pray full for the whole year
But I'm getting better now, having that convenient alarm on my mi band to wake up early. It works... most of the time.

#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
From twelve to sixteen!!! Ye-yeah!!! Seven is good enough...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.