Ads Top

Disrespectul!

obligatory journal 217
Dear Diary #003 | February 22nd, 2021

That didn't turn the way I imagined...

Anyway, everything had been the same old, same old, ever since the last entry.

EXCEPT..!!!

Oh, they did it again.

It happened before once but it's been awhile ever since then... the pain is still the same though.

Those bunch of disrespectful bunch yesterday played on one side of the court and me on the other... and I noticed they began to get ready to play a round but seeing they had ten people instead of the usual eight, I knew what's about to happen... I just stood there at the center and none of them approached me, at all.

And then they started played on their side and began to run into mine, disregarding me entirely.

I tried to calm myself and seeing my step counts were already filled certainly helped.

I was going to stop anyway but couldn't they extend a courteous gesture towards me, just ask to use the full court respectfully instead of treating me like I was invisible.

I had been taking care of the hoops and the nets for years now, and they had been using them ever since.

I thought it meant something for them but they were just taking me for granted.

Okay.

P.S. That one asshole that broke the welds on the aforementioned hoop DID IT AGAIN!!! Not breaking it thank goodness but he is the one asshole that decided to hang on to the hoop like it would hold just fine, like on TV.

No, it won't! WTF! Do I have to replace it again if it broke again?! WTF!

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.