Ads Top

As I wear sporting clothes...

elastic - rip - stain
pet peeves Monday 072 & misc list 339
What about something that I've been wearing every day...?
I wore a lot of clothes to play basketball every day and while my careful bundle buying have been proven fruitful, there have been a number of negatives I could point out:

#182: worn apart
First of all, the most dire problem I suffer through is the elastics in the pants, or rather the lessening of their effectiveness or the lack thereof altogether. I had to use an extra strand of lace to tie the pants up sometimes if I had to wear it onto the court, but this would really made me self-conscious of my every movement and always had to pull it up every now and then.

#183: day-to-day hazard
Whether or not I buy them new or used, they are always at risk of having wear and tear from everyday use, whether at court or even at home. If there's a hole or a tear, I would be really glad if I can see them right away but when they happen at hard-to-see places such as the bottom, it would be heartbreaking to see the pants I wore for a game that evening had a hole all this time. Man!

#184: not play-appropriate
Finally, playing basketball in an open-air court would bring with it a number of filth and dust that would stick to the ball and in turns the palms of the hands. When it transfers to the clothes though, I am always worry whether or not the stain would stay on after a wash and unfortunately the probability is fifty-fifty. That's why I would avoid wearing light coloured (or even white) shirts only just recently.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.