Ads Top

As we are contained...

lapse - churn - momentum
pet peeves Monday 073 you will be missed 001 & misc list 343

This will not be something I hate, but it would be something that I would miss dearly...
Well, we are still free to move but there are places with crowds that are closed...:

#001: moving pictures
First, I am really bummed by the postponement of upcoming movies that I have been really looking forward to from Mulan to A Quiet Place Part II and even more so the closing of the cinemas and in turns the shopping complexes. Well, at least now I can finally watch all the movies in my backburner and still saved in the DVR!

#002: filling in
Next, the only other joy I could have when I'm travelling far for films is to be able to eat at all my favourite eateries that I would stop by occasionally to eat and pray. While all of them are instructed to close unfortunately, you can still buy the food to-go so that's a plus. Still I have to go there to find out if they are open or not though...

#003: bouncing alone
Oh, I am still shock by how much people are still misinformed on the virus and how it spread. I miss being able to play with my basketball friends since the parents are fearful of the virus, which while I understand completely, it is still not good to me. Well, I can go back to jogging again!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.