Ads Top

"Vengeance is what makes a man like you exceptional."

"You know nothing about men like me!"

Bloodshot
Mini Non-Spoiler Review
[March 17th, 2020]
[PG-13 | 1hr 49min | Action, Drama, Sci-Fi | March 13th, 2020]
I knew what I was going into and it is just like how you imagined it would be. Nothing out of the ordinary and nothing to write home either. Typical action sequences but the protagonist's superhuman ability to regenerate certainly add to diversity of the shootout and hand-to-hand combat. I was glad at first to see they actually use Kuala Lumpur as the location of the main science facility but unfortunately it was only on the surface level, cutting my anticipation of cool sequences they could have done around the city. The supporting characters are solid but I want to highlight Eiza González that is able to shine despite the little amount of screentime she get. Oh, I appreciate them giving the IT guys some personalities instead of just being a bland canvas being ordered around by the bad guys. The action is serviceable and the extra flairs with the nanites are always appreciated every time it is on screen but I just wish they would have gone further more instead of resting on their laurels.
.
Watch it for the action and the cool sci-fi concepts. Do not expect anything more than that.
-  IMDb 5.7 official -RT (31%)  - wiki - 
~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.