Ads Top

Guilty for embracing my inner introvert...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 032
I guess it's on topic so to speak...

Being forced to stay inside the house rather than chose to do it myself have let me revert back to my old self back before I was really active in the recent months (until recently that is). Not being as active as I was before really dampen my mood to be active myself inside, preferring to just sit down and draw rather than doing actual chores around the house. I'm afraid of not having the initiative to go out when the time hopefully come but for now, this is really comfortable for me. At least my post counts for the month is breaking the record!

So, is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, but I'm afraid that I would not be the same post-lockdown.. Is it a bit out of the ordinary? I guess not since everyone have to stay in and I think a number of them would feel the same as me. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Certainly, at least for me.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.