Ads Top

The fauna in the prism of our imagination.

POP recap 021 series compilation of animals in pop culture

It's hard to find some commonalities when there are not that clear on first impression.
Blue of Blue's Clues
Such a cutie. I need this officially made ASAP!
-
Please watch the web series if you haven't already!
--
Such a cute imaginary friend.
---
A bit saturated there but it is quite close with the official versions.
----
Courage the Cowardly Dog
He looks so scared...
-----
I was afraid at first but I think I got the hang of it in the end. Real animals are tricky!
------
I guess both the official version and mine is similar to each other, aside from the head shape and the letter.
-------
Again, not that far at all.
--------
x
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.