Ads Top

As I am still contained...

sauna - open - picky
pet peeves Monday 073 you will be missed 002 & misc list 345

It is still going so...
There are other things that I miss...:

#004: sweat inside
I actually do miss going out to sweat out since I've been used to it in the recent months. I have the weights and I just used the treadmill my late mother bought after being a clothes hanger for years. Slowly but surely, I guess... it would do for the foreseeable future.

#005: Tuesday night
Ah, it was Tuesday yesterday and I kinda miss the weekly pasar malam at the front of the stadium here... I miss the abundance of choice for food there and actually just walking around with the people of Sungai Besar there.

#006: preferences
Speaking of which, I am really craving all of my favourite meals from my favourite eateries. Being your own source of daily meals is really troublesome, especially when you have to come up with them on your own. At least this is forcing myself to be a better cook.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.