Ads Top

A calculator then?

Design 091 254 [design] <wardrobe> CW's Supergirl's Brainiac 5 [pop culture]
In my next step of redemption for Brainiac, here is my design for his cap. Quite minimalist and simple and straightforward as I try to include key traits of his designs into the cap from the signature three circles and the suit. That dark teal should line the inside while the bill would represent the little shoulder pads.
The last important design is the Legion of Superheroes ring logo at the back. Wouldn't that look so cool?
I can't wait to colour this in!
Hm... the suit's colour was not as prominent as I wish but the inhibitors translate really well. The light blue really made this design. That Legion logo is the icing on the cake!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.