Ads Top

Transitional between First and Second.

Disclaimer: Another placeholder because I need my good night sleep to go and watch three movies tomorrow. I promise I won't abuse this system. 

POP recap 015 the fourth week of January 2020

Off the rails again...

Turnaround: almost three a day | Total amount: 18 | Previous week: 20 (-02) | Highest score: 28
_
My Favourite!

Personal Pick(s): the Penguin
Just love how he turns out! They will make one just like this officially, but maybe without the teeth. 
-
Hardest: Black Adam
Really concerned on how to adapt him before especially the facial features but after it was done, the rest is just smooth sailing.
--
Easiest: Totodile
Well, back to it again.
---
x
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.