Ads Top

Guilty for making drinks for everyone...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 030
I don't have a picture for the cooler though...

Since I've been playing basketball everyday or at least go the court everyday, there is a crowd of youth that I expect to be there to play with together. Knowing that I actually help by buying another ball, I want to help more and start to bring drinks for them for months now. I put the big water cooler my mother bought a long time ago to good use and mix every afternoon before going to the court. I will try to vary what kind of drinks I would make every day just to differentiate and not be bored of the same one over and over again. Now I understand more about making drink in a huge batch and the correct ratio to make them taste decent enough after the ice melts without being too plain. With that being said, I did it at first just out of the kindness of my heart and now I keep it going for that euphoric feeling after seeing them enjoying the drinks after sweating in the sun. I have the means so why not use it, right?

Is it something to be ashamed about? No, not really and it is something to be proud of. Is it a bit out of the ordinary? Maybe so since I'm the only one that bring something to the court. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Well... to me at least but to others, not so much.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.