Ads Top

As I stand in line...

child - cut - clock
pet peeves Monday 071 & misc list 333
This was really recent so I need to vent.
Fast food is my guilty pleasures because of how fast I would spend my money and while whether I got my money's worth or not, it will always be a viable place for me to go to. Being so popular though come with it a number of inconveniences despite its own conveniences...:

#179: be mindful of others
I am always happy to see children being themselves anywhere and everywhere... but please not to the detriment of others around them. When they start running around and making noises all over the restaurant, eventually they will begin to bother the other attendees. Case in point, I was just standing there as still as possible and then my earphones was snatched away from my ears accidentally by the kid, and the parents were too oblivious to even notice. Pay attention to your own kids, people!

#180: not in order
Just please don't cut the queue. Think of the others who stand in line just like you, waiting their turn patiently. When the line was moved to another counter, the same people should stand in the same position as before. Don't be cheeky and then act like you're on the right. Man, I can't stand this kind of people...

#181: take too long
Knowing how excruciating for people to wait for others to put in their order, I will always try to be as fast as I could, using my time in the queue properly by looking through the menu and pick my poison so to speak. When you are one of those people that can't decide right away, try to be as fast as you can without inconvenient others. Case in point, the aforementioned family took almost fifteen minutes to order. I know children can be picky, but come on!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.