Ads Top

... since perfect is overrated.

obligatory journal 128
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #59 (111)
It is finally running out after being in my possession for many years...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Consistent is key to me.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
.Ah, now something else is bothering me! My hands are hurting! Specifically all the fingers on both hands and I have no idea why... is it because of the basketball? Or the drawing? Or the typing? Or the gaming? Or all of them?! I really want to know!!!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
From twenty to eighteen and now back up to twenty two... and now twenty three!!! Ooh, almost there... twenty five is quite the achievement for me. 
#4 pray full for the whole year
Wow, only a day's worth of prayers that i didn't do all week. That is surprising to me!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
From five to six to seven to.. eleven! That was unprecedented... and now it was down to eight but that's okay. I might need to resort to actually colour some of them in soon... now it's only three?! Ouch! Wait, is it only one? That can't be! Okay, okay. It is five, two better than before.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.