Ads Top

Four of Eleven.

POP recap 007 4th week of November 2019
Wait... what happened there?


Okay, I won't touch on all of them but I just want to do a quick recap by highlighting some of them.

Turnaround: 1(?) a day | Total amount: 6 | Previous week: 14 | Highest score: 28
_
My Favourite
Hardest: Tupac Shakur
I might need to fix the top of his head but I'm just glad I was able to portray him properly since he is such an icon.

Most Beautiful: Laura
She turns out great and the juxtaposition of her shirt and shade and her ability is perfectly illustrated here.
Personal Pick: child Chi Chi
I still remember her from the original anime run and while I wouldn't approve of her outfit now, she at least looks the part here.
-
Easiest: Articuno
Yeah...
--
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.