Ads Top

As I'm trying to pray...

inadequate - best by - cloudy
pet peeves Monday 067 & misc list 307
I touched on it before on when I try to end it and when I go for Tarawih, but...
During each prayer, there's always something I have to pay attention to...:

#170: just a little bit short
What I chose to wear every day will always come down to how they would cover myself when I pray and when I didn't pay attention to them, I would only notice the shirt is a bit too short or the pants is not high enough for example when I'm already in the middle of the prayer. It just escaped me sometimes...

#171: past my prime
My body isn't how it used to be and while that is sad considering I'm just one month short of thirty one years old, I accept the passing of time. All the exercises I've done throughout the day would affect me in the evening and even if I haven't done anything in the morning, there will be instance of muscle strains and muscle cramps and I just have to muscle through it, so to speak. I am not a spring chicken anymore! 

#172: in the clouds
Praying has been such a staple of a Muslim's daily life that I have to admit that I would be absent-mindedly through some of the prayers every day and going through the motion, so much so that I would totally forgot which rakaat I was and I had to retrace my step by looking at where I was at the moment or which muscle I work on previously. I know that we've been taught to pay full attention in our prayers but I'm just human and I try my best...
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.