Ads Top

Dalmations.

obligatory journal 117
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #49 (101)
Is this just coincidence?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Took the whole weekdays off and balanced that with a full round of basketball and a weight exercise for the weekends.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
There we go!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I think it was better last week... yeah, I didn't left out any a all so that's better. Staying on time is really hard!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Rest in peace...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.