Ads Top

First of Twelve.

POP recap 008 1st week of December 2019
Wait, what happened here?


Okay, I won't touch on all of them but I just want to do a quick recap by highlighting some of them.

Turnaround: at least two a day | Total amount: 18 | Previous week: 6 | Highest score: 28
_
My Favourite
Hardest: Cyborg Superman
I added too much details in the end there... but at least he doesn't look too clean!
Most Beautiful: B P kitten
Just look at it!
Personal Pick: Skurge
It was almost a tie alongside Nadia Vulvokov and Clementine but Skurge is such a highlight coming out of Ragnarok that I am just so happy to see him properly represented here. Bonus double M-16s!
-
Easiest: Ida
Yup...
--
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.