Ads Top

As I am sleeping...

straight - middling - stretch
pet peeves Monday 068 & misc list 309
I'm not sure if I've touched on it before (I searched for it but nothing came up) but here I go anyway...
My body had to go through a lot while I'm sleeping...:

#173: support is vital
Where I sleep matters especially for my back. The mattress in my room now does not have enough 'give' for my back to feel properly supported and if I did sleep on it, my back would feel strained and not rested as much as I wanted... only the couch in the living room would support me enough so that's my go-to bed for months now.

#174: there's no termometer
Temperature is the next issue for me because I do not like to feel too cold when I go to sleep but the fans have settings that are either too slow or too fast, no optimal middle ground at all. Because of that, I had to be creative to combat the coldness with layers of blankets with a sweater to boot.

#175: too much flexing
Finally, I now know that I have a number of subconscious body movements that I make when I'm sleeping but the one that's giving me problem is when I'm stretching. One out of five times my leg would be cramped and I would wake up in pain and have to suffer through the cramp all morning.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.