Ads Top

"You ever touch me again, I will burn your eyes out. ..."

... Understand me?"

Custom POPs 1336 [Custom] <final> Erin Moriarty as Annie January aka Starlight
[the Boys] {July 26, 2019 ->}

WTF?!?!?! Another one bites the dust! I can't find her anywhere...! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!
* Huh * Hm... anyway, after catching my break, she does look really good. Cute just like her!

Her unleashing her power is tailor made to alternate the common above as the chase! With the current advancement that the POP could light itself from the inside out, she would have looked so good!

Her alternate costume could be an exclusive but she would have different expressions and stance to represent her new outlook... Oh, look below! Who is next?
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.