Ads Top

Explain, venture, lose, care, expose, drive, hug & persevere.

Video check-in 004 the second week of December, 2019
Yeah... I wanted to do this much more frequently but at least I'm on my way there, right...?
Stephen Colbert: the Newest Zealander Visits PM Jacinda Ardern
You could not see Prime Minister from other countries actually stayed true to her words and actually picked Stephen Colbert up from the airport and drove the car herself! There is no place as laidback as New Zealand. WOW!
-
NASA Astronaut Breaks Down Space Scenes From Film & TV | WIRED
I will never stop applauding the channel for actually invite real professionals to give real educational insights into how their professions are being represented in pop cultures. It's an added bonus if the person is funny and can be really conversational without being demeaning... case in point!
--
Mia Yim's reaction to her gruesome Ladder Match against Io Shirai
You can only plan for so much until it is time to execute the plan and hope for the best. While this is a sport that would go smoothly if both wrestlers are cooperating with each other, there's always a chance for an accident to occur and it actually did during their match. With that being said, I want to highlight Mia's professionalism to carry on through to finish the match after being cleared by the doctor. How it ended, you asked? She went through a ladder off a ladder from inside the ring!
---
Daniela Andrade - Lose My Mind
She has one of my favourite artists to discover on Youtube and when she released her album just recently, of course I would want to promote it so others could enjoy her unique musical styles as well. This one is quite peculiar.
----
Half-Life: Alyx announcement trailer
This came out of nowhere! While I am hoping this would lead to an actual continuation of Episode Two, now I have to seriously consider buying a VR just to play this. Did you see the trailer?! I know it would be worth it!
-----
Love our nurses!
Just want to share this beautiful moment between a nurse and her patient. So heartwrenchingly sweet!
------
Hasan and His Parents Visit Subtle Asian Traits | Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj | Netflix
I'm just so enamoured by the relationship he has with both his parents that I won't mind seeing them answer these kinds of questions for hours on end. Virtually every Asian could see the parents' traits representing their own... 
-------
It's Paula's White House | Full Frontal on TBS
Have I recommend Samantha Bee to you guys already? If not, here's a good example of her sharp and witty deep dives on everything under the sun. She is as real as one can be.
--------

...

mankind
_


art
___

pop culture
____
-x-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.