Ads Top

Not exactly on brand...

Highlight of the day 002
Vaccination - Old Man Quill - Kimetsu no Naiba - Teaching the Nature 
I'm trying to do this everyday... until I get there, here we go!

Article of the day 002
Flu vaccination in the U.S. substantially reduces mortality and lost work hours. A one-percent increase in the vaccination rate results in 800 fewer deaths per year approximately and 14.5 million fewer work hours lost due to illness annually..
-
Comic of the day: Old Man Quill 001 [2019]
It's an interesting concept that I wouldn't mind getting into, especially after enjoying the movies adaptation and of course the delightful game series. It's not a homerun just yet in the first issue, but it's on the way for sure.
--
manga of the Day: Kimetsu no Yaiba | Vol. 1 Ch. 1 Cruelty
Wow, that was bleak! I include a couple of pages below despite it could be spoilerish since I know it's only getting bleaker moving forward. You need to be in the right state of mind for this and I'm all for it. Rate: 8/10
---
----
-x-

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.