Ads Top

Keep calm and stay safe!

obligatory journal 107
Celebration in Safety
A throwback to the days in quarantine just before Syawal, with me given the responsibility to distribute the pineapple tart that my father bought from my auntie in Kuala Selangor. I decided to give each package a personal touch by yours truly with that simple Post-It card for each, and since it was in the height of it, I decided to include a face mask as well. I ran out before I could fill in every one of them but decided to buy the rest anyway since it's for a good cause anyway. Saving all those small bags received at many weddings had been a wise decision by my departed mother and now being used to give back to the community. If you could zoom in, I included as well another local treat, crushed peanut. I have no idea what it's called though...
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.