Ads Top

Slightly off.

CYOA 000 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Cover [imgur]

I think a cover is needed and full disclosure; this is a directly inspired by the game cover of the Sinking City since it is so closely tied with the suggestion made by the user below...
... Well, ProfessorVanDiggenSagg, I am finally starting it today! I wasn't sure on how to start it, but I think the cover is crucial especially to tie into the murder mystery angle. I actually never read a C-Y-O-A novel before so I'm doing this based on my own subpar knowledge.

Okay... how do I do this? Hm... okay, since I haven't done the choices yet, I will post the options and if you're interested, I will send you the links if you post a "doot" below.

And while the major approach has already been decided, you can still give suggestions below on where I should go with the overall storyline, the characters and the incidents. 

My approach to this is to have one image and an accompanying written narrative. This is to help me mostly with my writings, while my drawings is being catered for by the chonk launcher series.


~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.