Ads Top

... and get ready for the Chonk...

Comic 006 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the pileup [imgur]
I am taking my time and because of this, this had to at least be weekly instead of the earlier purported schedule. I am looking for suggestions on where to go after he saves his Chonk in the later edition! Oh, what should I name it?


If you miss out on the start (or just don't want to go to another post), I include them all below. I just numbered them all (well, almost) so scroll down to number one to start right away!
...
I don't want to right away save the cat. A little building of suspense would really help in the storytelling.
I forgot about the rake having more... fingers(?).
Stepping on leaves is its own guilty pleasure, right?
I really struggle with scale throughout this comic, if you hadn't notice already...
Ahh, forgot to colour in the ears! AAAHHH!!!
You know what's coming, right?
Disclaimer:
So... I leave it all to you! How do you see the story progresses?

If you're out and about though, please wear a mask and have physical distancing (you can still be social) while we're still in this epidemic all over the world. Please be responsible and care for each other!
...
_

-
--
---
----
-------
--------
---------
----------
-----------
------------
-------------
--------------
---------------
----------------
-----------------
------------------
-------------------
--------------------

---------------------


~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.