Ads Top

... and get the Retriever...

Comic 005 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Retriever [imgur]
There is a storyline I'm going with but I'm taking my time since there's a lot on my plate. That's my excuse anyway. 

Thank you Boiosobios23 for this particular suggestion (that is now lost to ether but still viewable to me)! 

If you miss out on the start (or just don't want to go to another post), I include them all below. I just numbered them all (well, almost) so scroll down to number one to start right away!
...
I have no idea how stuffed animals look so I included it here as a side throughline. What do you think, Holadiven?
A cat-shaped walkie-talkie. Love to splash colours into the dreary war.
Boiosobios23, how about this cat tree for a HQ?
A bit sloppy here with the dialogues but at least there's another human introduced!
Free hand all these lines really make it looks sloppy but I want to differentiate it somehow, making the comic appears as abstract as the suggestions given.
Disclaimer:
So... I leave it all to you! How do you see the story progresses?

If you're out and about though, please wear a mask and have physical distancing (you can still be social) while we're still in this epidemic all over the world. Please be responsible and care for each other!
...
_

-
--
---
----
-------
--------
---------
----------
-----------
------------
-------------
--------------
---------------
----------------


~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.