Ads Top

... but at least I'm trying...

obligatory journal 123
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #55 (107)
Sharing passion with peers (... close enough) can be such a joy.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
... and I did! Once, yet again.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Playing basketball everyday with higher intensity this time around is a high unlike any other but I don't think my knees would last another week of this...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
How about that... It's been awhile since I had the two in front of the double figure. I am proud!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Perfect is too hard to achieve but I tried my best...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
From five to six to seven. From strength to strength!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.