Ads Top

... and that's more than nothing...

obligatory journal 124
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #56 (108)
I didn't notice that swelling before...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I think I did recited twice if my mind serves me correctly.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
... and now I know why! There's a bit of swelling above both knees and the bigger one was on the right. It didn't hurt to touch but moving the knee itself caused so much discomfort. After a couple of days applying the Tiger Balm though, the pain actually lessen! Huh, look at that! I just wish I had done this sooner...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Ah, couldn't reach the level I set before but with only three sketches out of eighteen, I could held my head up high!
#4 pray full for the whole year
...but sometimes it is easy procrastinate, right?
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
From five to six to seven to.. eleven! That was unprecedented...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.