Ads Top

Can't figure out where to go from here...

obligatory journal 122
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #54 (106)
Not what I hoped for but real life isn't always as perfect as you imagined.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Guess I better get back to it...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Tried to use new shoes since there's no traction left on (under?) my current sport shoes... no fear of slipping anymore so that's good
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Same old, same old. I don't know what happened there...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Not an upward trajectory that I hope for but no use dwelling on the past. It is what we do after it that matters.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Wow, no way but up!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.