Ads Top

As I go in for a cut...

winks - intertwined - collateral
pet peeves Monday 070 & misc list 331
... so let's try to make this a weekly thing, okay?
It was my first haircut of the year yesterday after months of letting them grow naturally. While I actually enjoy the sensation of getting your hair cut, if I could vent a little though...:

#176: taking advantage
This never happened before but I could see it happening just at the right time for them. I came into the saloon in the evening and every one of the patrons were sleeping, just taking advantage of the air-conditioners and the lack of customer at the time of the day. Never would I ever get any pleasure of interrupting anyone's nap so I would just stood there at the entrance silently until sure enough one of them woke up on his own and began to cater to me right away. Under different circumstances, this situation could irk those who were seeking a quick cut so I hope they would be careful next time. Zzz...

#177: too close
I would take strange pride (hey, that's an idea for a post...) in taking good care of my hair (remember, always had a day of natural hair oil, meaning don't wash and just rinse between the shampoo). Before going for the haircut, I would make sure not to be a problem for the saloon worker by washing my hair and took a bath first (I know people can be that gross sometimes). Speaking of the former, it was also to ensure the least entanglement of my hair during the cutting. It thankfully didn't happened yesterday but I was having flashback of the times that happened. Ouch!

#178: not too much
Okay, this would be a bit short. The aftermath of the haircut is (hopefully) nicely cut hair and unfortunately some razor burns. The shaving of the sideburns, the bottom of the hair at the back and of course the mustache and beard would cost me not only monetarily but also physically in the form of my own skin... but no pain, no gain, right? 
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.