Ads Top

Beautiful marriage of old and new.

daily random video 010
Efoo dhol artcax
duration: 5 min 25 sec, released: February 04th, 2019

randomness nature = 50% since music is a universal language of entertainment.

Disclaimer:
Okay, here's something random.
Since I learned of this site over a FBE video the other day, I want to try to highlight a video a day, a video that literally do not have a single view on Youtube. I love the platform and want to try to give my support in any way that I can. Let's see how long this would last!
Edit: I found a new site that I can go to to view random videos with next to nothing views: Incognitube.

justified to not have any next to nothing view?
No because it is a full set that is highly engaging with masterful use of the musical instruments.

a case for the tenth:
+ Positives +
Gorgeous melody from start to finish with a lot of peaks and valleys to enjoy.
? Main contention ?
Language is not an obstacle this time around...
- Negatives -
... but the duration might be a bit daunting for the attention-deficient viewers, especially for something new and foreign.
--------
source: Бобур Алиев
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.