Ads Top

As I try to play games...

straight - middling - stretch
pet peeves Monday 069 & misc list 329
It's been awhile...
As a game enthusiast, I would always want to go back and go through the back catalog of the predecessors that had paved the way, but...:

#176: too high-end
First of all, even before being able to play it I would come across a number of incompatibilities that would unable me to start it up or even install the game. This is of course par for the course if you're playing on the computer, but all those upgrades would've been a waste if it's not backwards compatible. 

#177: nowhere to be found
Sometimes though I just couldn't find some games that I would be looking for that's a bit niche or just plain old and I have to just keep on searching every day...

#178: too much flexing
I would never knew I would come across this problem but I actually could get motion sickness from playing games with janky or jerky camera movements. I found out a bit too late when playing Darksiders 2 and it was confirmed when I was playing Beyond Good and Evil, especially in smaller corridors. My playthrough style of playing many games at once with intermittent time spent on each is perfect to fight this.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.