Ads Top

United

obligatory journal 104
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #41 (93)
How about you?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Yeah...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Finally stop a bit and now doing a bit more strengthening exercises, I'm feeling a lot better with my legs now.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Well, didn't expect that. Twenty three as well! Slowed down with the colouring just a tad but I'm happy since I tackled some of my most anticipated subjects!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Slowing down a bit...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
There was one...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.