Ads Top

5.1

obligatory journal 105
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #43 (95)
I mean how did you find this initially?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
No, no...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Slowed down tremendously with the rainy season I'm using as the main reason. My knees were aching though in this weather! Ouch!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Heck yeah, a genuine twenty eight! Now I need to slow down since if you haven't notice already, this blog has been POP-heavy for the whole October and I had to neglect most of the other segments to try to crank out four a day. So I'll slow down and see how it goes, okay?
#4 pray full for the whole year
Actually done well for the whole weekdays but... stumbled heavily in the weekend. Now to pick myself back up!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
None today as well...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.