Ads Top

The wonder of nature with the help of technology.

daily random video 004
duration: 1 min 48 sec, released: February 09th, 2019
randomness nature = 50% since beautiful scenery is universal.


Okay, here's something random.
Since I learned of this site over a FBE video the other day, I want to try to highlight a video a day, a video that literally do not have a single view on Youtube. I love the platform and want to try to give my support in any way that I can. Let's see how long this would last!
Edit: I found a new site that I can go to to view random videos with next to nothing views: Incognitube.

justified to not have any next to nothing view?
I don't think so because of how high definition the resolution is and considering the scenery it is recording, it is definitely worth the price of the camera and drone.

a case for the fifth:
+ Positives +
Gorgeous view of a Russian landscape.
? Main contention ?
Beautiful scenery should always be recommended. Why is this has so few views?
- Negatives -
Again, nothing!
-----
source: Mikhail Rybakov
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.