Ads Top

Let's look back at the week, shall we?

POP recap 001 3rd week of October 2019
It's a week late but better late than never.


Okay, I won't touch on all of them but I just want to do a quick recap by highlighting some of them.

Turnaround: 4 a day | Total amount: 27 | Highest score: 27
_
Top 3

3rd: Trover
This game just tickled me pink and how I was able to properly replicate the 'eyes' just made me happy since eyes have always been the focus for me first and foremost. I wish the colours would've been more vibrant but alas!

I know he deserves a modern update so I did one myself and if the official version doesn't look like mine, I think I will be quite disappointed! That smile was key for me so I think they should include it since it's Jim Carrey's trademark!

Of course I would pick her! Her stance and body proportion looks great but I think that face makes it for me, especially after I add Jolie's iconic lips. It might be a bit too pink comparatively but she definitely looks the part!
-

Easiest: Dora, Swiper & Boots
You know why...
--

It is straightforward but I think that's just increase the difficulty for me to properly adapt this icon. Thankfully the Sideshow figure is so well done that I just had to copy it just like that. The stance is perfect and that hair is the cherry on top!
---

Tell me what do you want me to touch on in the next edition!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.