Ads Top

Percent

obligatory journal 104
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #42 (94)
How do you found this blog?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
No...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
A bit less on the weight and strengthening and more on the basketballing so to speak. I didn't know I can be nimble enough to play in my favourite black jeans! Neat!

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Wow, almost twenty eight! I always think that a perfect week would be me cranking out four a day for a week and I almost achieve it despite a day out for the movies! There's so many! I want to do a post on this to celebrate!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Getting better... or am I?
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
None today...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.