Ads Top

Feedback Needed! 001 help me to help you on the blog's direction

Feedback 001
the blog's direction

Hey, hi, hello and assalamualaikum!

Thank you for keep coming to my blog to browse through the entertainment news that I posted here, although I could only post from two to three posts a day. I like to add some variety to my content here and that's why I intentionally make my posts in sequence to each other, at least with a pairing of wallpaper post and a movie or television post. I would love to posts more entertainment news but I'm sure you guys already have a site for that (for the record, I always go to Collider for my news).

There's a backlog of items that I could cover for you guys but I really can't judge by myself if my visitors love one or another. So, should I continue on this path of sequencing my posts to ensure varieties and avoid stagnant or just focus on only one at a time?

Okay, if this already handy polls too much for you, just directly contact me by mailfb and twitter.



 I am also thinking of engaging my creative side and posting a wide variety of posts that not necessarily related with the pop culture in general but definitely 100% my own. It's really up to you guys (or girl) if you want to read them or not, would you like to see me venture out more? I made the podcast (two so far) especially for the visitors of this blog but since it didn't catch on at all, I would slow down a bit and try other ways to express myself.

Alternatively, contact me by mailfb and twitter.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.