Ads Top

alllifeinfate podcast e001 Welcome to Me!




Hey, hi, hello, and assalamulaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast!

I am a 27-years old Malaysian Malay man, and trying to give this a go ... I apologize first for any inconvenience caused because I am using English as a second language and as an introvert, I rarely interact verbally with my friends for years now but I hope my speaking fluency could be at the same level as my writing fluency.

Moving on from the introduction, do you know the movie the title is referring to? If you do, send me a message and I would make a drawing for you of anything that you want to the best of my abilities.
If you give feedback on how I can improve the podcast, I would do a rep of 25 sit-ups for every valid point. It's just a fun way for us to interact with each other. Anyway, thank you for your time and please enjoy my podcast!


:Time stamp:
00.49 an introduction (I apologize for my transitional "okay"s)
01.49 learning the reason (... and the "aa"s ...)
03.13 learning later (it was actually 'state')
04.58 in hindsight (making wallpapers is a unique hobby)
05.43 FYI (it is a bare-bone project)
06.43 echoing through your ears (help me to help you)
07.10 infusing informative insight (on geek culture @ even relationship)
09.58 networking (contact me through facebook & twitter [alllifeinfate], alllifeinfate@msn.com, the blog here)
11.30 feedback (any + @ - feedback is greatly appreciated)
12.58 a trip (to watch Pete's Dragon)
19.03 trying to contribute (advice for the day - removing obstacles off people's way)
24.00 (movie-watching etiquette & place of choice)
25.31 ending on a high (tips of the day - making hot/tolerable drinks)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.